Thursday, August 6, 2009

school has started and tomorrow will be my third day of sch and yet here i am dreading for school holidays again )= oh boy. i super-ly loved my timetable to the max, with Wednesday and Thursday no school. lol. though Monday is little torturing for me with 6 long hours of lecture with only 30mins break. ugh. what long day. haha

school has been rather boring because it's not happening at all unlike tp. worst of all i am struggling with econs now. it's a bad sign, unfortunately. so i am going to work harder than anyone else(:

went to ion yesterday. most of the shops are opened but not all. ohh and i realised one more thing, the higher level you are at the most expensive things get. so all the branded stuff are situated at a higher level. lol. oh well, went to try the yumi yogurt. there are more variety to choose from yumi yogurt than yoguru. i like BOTH of them. i have been having yogurt/frozen yogurt craze 3 months back. it's never too full to have a cup of frozen yogurt. so people buy me a jumbo cup and i will be very happy [=

What if I told you it was all meant to be
Would you believe me, would you agree
It's almost that feeling that we've met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you love has come here and now


looking forward to the long weekends holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment