Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MY GREATEST FEAR )=

Fear: the mere sight of the word makes some of us cringe. It is a feeling we have all dealt with at one time or another. In the dictionary, fear is defined as: “a feeling of agitation or anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.” For most people fear is an unpleasant feeling and it is important that we learn to deal with fear in the best manner possible.

i was aware that most of my fears were stupid--- i just had to get over myself. attention was an inevitable part of life. i couldnt always blend in with scenery. however, i did had a specific worry that was completely valid. non of my family members nor my closest friends know about it. because i am embarrassed to mention. which is odd. why, after all, should one feel self-conscious about going ****? it's not my fault. i feel bad telling people i might be going ****. so what are you guys supposed to say? all you can possibly offer is:"oh dear. how terrible. you poor chap. i'm dreadfully sorry." i soon found the fear of going **** was much worst than the actual fact. i think it's the fear of the unknown that scares us so much.

"we cant let the fear of unknown paralyze us into seclusion. Believe me, life doesn't stop because someone turned off the light."


been crying myself to sleep all night and i am just too afraid to face reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment