Monday, July 20, 2009

2 MORE WEEKS TILL THE START OF SCHOOL (=

happyhappy me finally get to hit those books soon. ugh! and i also find myself very kaisu la.
be4 the start of school i have been asking my primary school friend to lend me her notes. haha.
i guess it's because of my kaisu-ri-sim that's why i can get this kind of results in poly.
maybe i should be even more kaisu in order to achieved a better GPA. lol.

well and today is my last day of work. apparently it's suppose to end on tuesday. but never mind i am just gonna find excuses not go on that day. it's stock taking and i bet that will be a very tiring thing to do. plus it will be at kovan. ugh!! hopefully camel will go and help them if not it is gonna be a texting thing for the two poor souls. wahahha.

finally can get a break after a spanning 1 week of adidas atrium sales at west coast plaza.
haix.. did something terribly wrong that i have to summit a report regarding the issue. but i must say it's not totally my fault though. haix. anyway it had been settled so ya and thanks ppl for your concerns (: *winks and hugs*
and also i did enjoyed myself working with my colleagues. i am always so luckily to have all the super friendly ones working together. actually i do enjoyed working very much though i will be whining most of the times, ironically. ok that weird but yea, surprisingly it's fun when you have the right bunch of ppl (:

so ya tml will be my second driving lessons. yea. as usual looking forward to it. will be meeting marissa after that (:

GOOD NIGHTS FOLKS.
SWEET DREAMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment