Monday, July 6, 2009

IT'S MY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY [=
SUNDAY FAMILY DAY (:
love weekends to the max.
mom wanna treat me for dinner and since i have been craving for Thai food,
we decided to go tuktuk for dinner.
the food were delicious, especially the clear tom yam soup. yummy
ps: eelin we should have gone there to eat instead of the loving hut. lol

SATURDAY
met up with my bff, LEE EELIN.
we have been friends for 6 years and it's still counting on. woots.
had my yogubliss. hehe.
andand love all the bitching sessions and some crazy moments.


ME AND MY YOGUBLISS
GUARDIANS ANGLE
CHOCOLATE FONDUE
RECIEVE PRESENTS TIME

THANKS FOR THE PRESENTS(:
LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS
FRIDAY
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVANGELINE. HAHA.
not feeling that excited as before maybe due to me having to work.
plus it is also my last day of work.
back to my slacking life till i find another job
after work went out with my colleagues for dinner at ding tai feng.
had my all times favourite xiao long bao. i
t's a busy day man.
and i have to rush home after dinner for cake cutting session with my dearest family.
BLACKFOREST CAKE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVANGELINE
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE


No comments:

Post a Comment