Monday, July 27, 2009

had my fourth driving lesson today. O.M.G
it is a bad day. first i couldnt apply for my PDL as i forgot to bring my IC and also my ez-link card.
nothing to proved that i am EVANGELINE WONG BAO XIAN!!!!!!
ugh. felt so irriated by myself.
worst of all my instructor told me that my progression was slow and he was rather fierce as compared to the first two.
andandand it rained today. which makes learning harder.
booohhooo. been thinking if i should convert from manual to learning manual.
ah haix.. it's been bothering me now )=

anyway hohoho. met up with my secondary sch friends recently.
had a good nice chat with them.
I could still remember the days where before and after school, I would hang around the playground to play games like hide-and-seek, ice-cream sticks and all sort of other things.
I spent the next four years in Springfield Secondary School.
Life then is enjoyable and wonderful memories still live inside me.
The four years there mould my character and determined my life, at least that is what I think.
I met the group of good friends who till now are still in frequent contact(=

No comments:

Post a Comment